Monday 23 April 2012

ELLE Japan

I was featured in ELLLE Japan!! It is the coolest thing ever! That picture was taken in January at the Paris Fashion Week but I had no idea I would actually end up in ELLE :)

~~~~~~~~

Ma photo a été publié dans ELLE Japon!!! Cette photo a été prise en janvier à la Fashion Week de Paris mais je n'aurais jamais imaginé me retrouver dans ELLE :)


What is said in the box: "Laura, 25 years old, Paris, an office worker. Your style, combination of a check shirt and a V-neck cardigan embodied Britain student style. The leather jacket was a good match for your coordinate. So COOL!

Thanks to Natsuki who found me randomly in the magazine and sent me the scan with the translation.

~~~~~~~~

Traduction de l'encadré: "Laura, 25 ans, employé de bureau. Votre style, la combinaison d'une chemise à carreau avec un cardigan en col en V incarne bien le style écolier anglais. Le choix d'une veste en cuir est un bon choix pour l'ensemble, très cool"

Merci à Natsuki qui m'a trouvé au hasard dans le magazine et qui m'a envoyé le scan avec la traduction anglaise.

30 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    Just fount your blog and I love it!
    Congratz with the Elle!
    Keep posting!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS my dear...Perfect MAGAZINE

    I'm so happy with your pics. =)

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    You can check my new DIY....a NEON BAG : www.laviequo.com

    I open my SHOP 2hand and new: http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is so cool! Congratulations :D


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I Just found your blog and I like it!
    Nice to meet you !
    Keep posting!
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that so unreal! Your style is amazing, so you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cool! already saw it on fb.. but congrats once more!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I adore your blog!

    xo

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!
    That you are shown in ELLE is really amazing!! :) Love your blog. I`m your new reader!

    a-to-the-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a great style and a very nice personality !
    Love your blog dear and followed .
    Would really love if you check my blog too and follow back if you like :)

    http://nanooosh-fashioninmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    LOVE XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's really cool, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! CONGRATS!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratz! :)

    xx, Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoy reading your blog! It's sooooo cool!!

    Feel free to visit mine! that would be appreciated'www.candycalobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!!!

    I'm the one who found you :)
    It was a great surprise to me!!

    Natsuki

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah that's amazing congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow , your Blog is pretty nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You lucky girl! X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. sooo cool!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. wooooow!!! congratulations! But you trully deserve it, I just saw your combinations and really like'em! Moreover you have a buautiful figure:)c'est vraimant parfait:)je t'observe:)
    take care and hopefully see you some day at my blog!
    http://jakajakayka.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats again! That is super duper exciting! I'm happy for you :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love it! Congratulations!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, it makes my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...